Risk and Compliance Advisory Sub Committee
Expression of Interest
The Athletics SA Board is currently seeking Expressions of Interest for the Risk and Compliance Advisory Sub Committee.
This Advisory Sub Committee will be appointed by the ASA Board to assist the Board in fulfilling its corporate governance and oversee responsibilities in relation to internal control systems, risk management systems, external reporting responsibilities and compliance with legislation and standards.
The Advisory Sub Committee will also provide appropriate advice and recommendations on matters relevant to its Constitution to facilitate decision making by the Board.
- The Sub Committee shall meet as and when required.
- Formal minutes of each meeting will be taken.
Performance and Review
- The term of office for a role on this subcommittee is a period of 2 years.
- The Sub Committee’s performance will be reviewed annually by the Board.The Sub Committee’s Terms of Reference shall be reviewed annually by the Board.
- Maintain confidentiality of all items discussed in meetings.
- Athletics SA is a smoke free and drug free workplace.
Expression of Interest for the role:
If you are interested in a position on the Athletics SA Risk and Compliance Advisory Sub Committee, please send an Expression of Interest with your name, contact details and a brief outline (no more than one page) detailing relevant experience that you would bring to this sub committee.
Address this Expression of Interest to Bridget Senyszyn (Acting CEO).
Phone: 08 8354 3477
Successful applicants will be notified via email once approved by the Athletics SA Board.
Last Updated: 27th March 2018