The SA Government as the owner of the SA Athletic Stadium, has offered an Elite Training Pass to 10 Senior Athletes and 5 Junior Athletes. Athletics SA has negotiated this support to be a full Calendar year from the 14th of October through to the 30th of September, the total value of the $330 per athlete.
We understand Athletes and Coaches have many costs to be involved in Athletics from equipment to travel etc. This is an effort to offset some of these by giving the highest performing athletes free access to the best Athletic facilities in South Australia.
The pass is open to all athletes and the passes will be allocated to highest ranked athletes judged against the criteria below. Questions are listed in consideration order.
Nominations Close 14th October 9.00am
- Have you represented Australia at an IAAF Sanctioned Event in 2017?
- Have you been selected in an Athletics Australia Open or Junior Squad in 2018?
- Have you been selected to represent Australian in 2018?
- Have you placed in the top 8 at the Australian Open or Junior Championships?
- Are you currently ranked in the South Australian top 3 for your event group in the Open division?
Any questions: firstname.lastname@example.org